This template is to help manage the full life-cycle of capital assets within your organisation, along with their location history and other key information.
- Create a list of predefined Asset Types and Sites an asset might be located at
- Create asset records with information about the type, condition and location of the asset
- Track progress from acquisition, through In Service and finally to Retirement
- View and report on assets
Asset Management Template Images
- Asset Type and Site lookup records can only be created and edited by the App Admin role, but are visible to all.
- Asset records are the main records in the application, and can be created by members of the Editors role. Security for the record is detailed in the workflow section below.
- Security Roles, and their general purpose, are:
- Reader – Can read, but not edit, Asset records.
- Editor – Can create, edit and delete Asset records.
- App Admin – Can create, edit and delete all records.
- Workflow stages are:
- Draft – The Editors role and the record owner can edit and delete the record.
- In Service – The Readers role can read but not edit the record, the Editors role can editor can edit and delete the record.
- Retired – The Readers role can read but not edit the record, the Editors role can editor can edit and delete the record.